a. Student Card
All students may borrow library materials with their student cards. Student cards are not transferable for any reason. Loss of student card should be reported to the school office
b. Loan Policy
i) Each student may borrow up to five items of library materials. All student librarians of the current academic year are entitled to two extra loans in their quota.
ii) Ordinary books are for a 2-week loan. AV materials and old magazines are for a 1-week loan. Current issues of all magazines, dictionaries, encyclopedias and specified reference books are not for loan. They are to be read in the library only.
iii) All overdue items are fined at HK$ 1.00 per item per library opening day. A suspension of borrowing books will be imposed on students until all overdue loan items are returned. An overdue notice will be issued to the borrower when an item has been overdue for two weeks. A written warning will be given to students who do not return library material after sending two overdue notices.
iv) Borrowers are responsible for any loss, damage or disfigurement by writing or making any marks on the loan items and will be required to pay for the full cost of the replacement. Loss of materials should be reported immediately and will be subject to charge for replacement.
v) Unless a student card has been reported lost to office, the card holder will be held responsible for any library material issued on it.
vi) A free online book reservation service is available via the internet ( http://lrc.ltfc.edu.hk/slsbin/kidsopac.exe ). All students can reserve a maximum of 3 items of library materials. Any cancellation of the reserved items should be made at the library in person.
vii) Unless already reserved by another reader, each loan item may be renewed for one time with a period of 14 days. Renewal can be made in person or through the library Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) (http://lrc.ltfc.edu.hk/slsbin/kidsopac.exe). Since the loan item may have been reserved by another reader or cannot be renewed for other reasons, renewal through the Internet should be made at least one working day before the due date in order to allow sufficient time for returning the loan item in case renewal is denied. All loan items, which cannot be renewed, should be returned to the library by the due date. Borrowers are responsible for paying the fine for all overdue loan items.
viii) Teachers and students can search the library materials through the library (OPAC) (http://lrc.ltfc.edu.hk/slsbin/kidsopac.exe).
1. SILENCE must be maintained in the library. Chatting, drinking, eating and playing games are prohibited.
?2. Schoolbags, plastic bags or cases should be kept in the appropriate storage area near the entrance of the library.
3. All library materials and personal property must be shown to the librarian on duty at the exit before leaving.
4. Sofa is provided for reading purposes only. Do not play, stand, sleep or put anything on the sofa
5. Personal belongings should not be left unattended. The library cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
6. All used materials should not be left on the tables. They should be placed either in the book trolley or collection drop box.
7. Students should respect all library users and cherish all properties in the school library.
8. All school regulations will apply in the library. If regulations are not observed or the advice of the library staff is not heeded, students will be asked to leave the library and be given penalties.
9. During the self- study periods in library, students should:
i) respect all library regulations during the private study periods.
ii) not use the computer without permission from library staff.?????
書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
1. Reading Area
2. Project Room
4. Self-Study Area
5. Group Discussion Room with AV facilities
6. 6 terminals for information & on-line catalogue searching
7. Wireless internet at all study points
8. Printing services link to library networks
9. Self serving photocopying facilities
Login Name用戶名稱：S+學生編號 （例如：S149011569） Password登入...
School has subscribed the following database, plea...
Booklist can be searched via library website by in...
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。